Sunday, August 23, 2009

Marvelous day~

Today 845am class, this is my 1st day of Malaysian Study class(Sejarah and Moral),
once i entered the class really woah lo~, almost 200++ students in our lecturer lolx@@
we end our lesson at 1pm.

After that me, Jet, Ah Yao, Kah Hoe, Ah Hui and Alex went to nearby South City there have lunch.



After finish our lunch ad, den we all bye bye to each other ad.
I fetch Jet back to his house, after that i went to Ah Dee shop to repair my Car's Window
Actually the window was repaired yesterday, juz because the stock i get got some problem,
so i get to reclaim it.
This is the window, looks damn lousy lolx..after it been remove.

That damn window really toke me alot of times,
and made me inpatient to wait alrdy,
den i call ah Dee fetch me back home and leave my car to him,
I so rush going back bcuz at 5pm i had to go Ms.Tay house and go for their church event,
now is 455pm arh~!!
i juz sidan zap zap my stuff den go to their house gather up alrdy.
Once I reach Ms.Tay house, i saw Shawn and his friends wearing very weird outfits lolx,
i wonder why~_~ dey told me is wat Mis-Match event,
every1 is wearing weird outfits 1 lolx..
I'm only wearing my college outfit to their church, bcuz i dont have time to change it~.~
after that Shawn's dad bring us to the church.

-: At the Church :-
At the Church there, i saw Xue Jen and Ivan them lolx..i tot nobodies is going 1,
den i also saw Yan Yan and his friend Alex,
we got introduced to each other after that =),
Later on the Event is started,
firstly, we had some games(lame game lolx..)
after that,we all listen and follow the songs
After that a guy name Mr.Steven Low came to the stage to talk about Jesus,
his speech is interesting and funny =)
after that he tell every1 to close their eyes and slowly raise up their hands.
we all did the same lor~
Later on, he end his speech alrdy, and let us all to have our meals,
While i was going to have my meals, that guy(Mr.Stven) came to me,
and told me that i have receive god's message and grazt me=.=
i really duno what happen lor that time...
After that i go have my meals,
Alot of great foods le there all made by Ms.Tay and her daughter Nicole~
all were so delicious ^^

After our meals, the event was ending alrdy,
and also the 1st prize 2nite goes to Ivan lolx~(1st prize to Ivan @@)

Later on,
we take photo to each other and chat for little while and was ready to back home ad.(me & Ivan ~_~)

Then a while more, That guy(Mr.Stven) came to me again,
he wan me have a sit with him and have a small conversation,
he spoke to me about those Jesus stuff again lolx..
we spoke about 10+minutes,
After that he ask me that i had a Bible?
I said "no" lor, den he gave me his own personal "Holy Bible"
I really feel very Thankful for that lor..but would i read bout it? duno?
he told me that which 1 should i read through,
and which i should know more about Jesus...
I feel like i'm going to Christian alrdy at tat moment lolx..
but actually i'm still Buddies haha..

After that, we goodbye to each other and go back home le =)

No comments:

Post a Comment