Friday, October 22, 2010

Screw up day

Was having my Calculus Test Today at 830am, but i fkingxx overslept until 840am++!! cus i were study overnight ytd until 4am++ mayb was too tired so that my alarm can't wake me up :x
After I saw my time when i'm woke i was like "holy shet!" and pack everything up within a sec also getting myself clean up within a minute >_< and rush to my car and step the pedal to the max along the highway.

When i reach my college it's like about 9am+, i quickly get a parking and rush for shuttle to class, when i get into class it's like 920am+ so i'm like having 1hr more to complete all my Math's questions....and im so nervous atm my mind was like completely blank..! I can't remember the simple similar question that i did before...

When the times up i manage to finish half of the papers and those that keep my mind blank i'll just skip it...luckily this is only an in-course assessment test, it only stand for 20% for my overall marks..

No comments:

Post a Comment