Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kai Loon BD's Party

Today was one of my "dota-winners" friend having his 21th Birthday Party.
I'm attending it although they wasn't a really close friend to me, but they were friendly, funny & interesting friends you can have.
I thought i will be attending alone in this party, but then at 7pm i still saw Yang on9 in facebook, he said b4 he'll be very busy 2nite, but then i ask him and he told me "actually i'm very free 2nite" lols..and so i made him come 2gether with me.
I was suppose to go fetch this guy Jordan at 7pm, but when i call him at 710pm and he said "eh..I haven't bath woh" lolz and so me and yang wait him outside his house for like 30minutes..=.="

It was real crowded when we reach there.
Really looks like night market.

After we finish our meal for while, it starts to rain..
so peoples just move inside the house and play some games,
and also listening to the music.

At around 1030pm, Kai Loon start to cuts his cake and celebrate his 21th Birthday.Yang Yang (left), Kai Loon (Middle), & Me

After they celebrating, It was about 11pm, so
me & yang was about to leave, cuz we had to go for movie(Skyline) at 1U,
and show starts at 1140pm.

Was having a great night with all of them.
and 1 of the most funny scene 2nite is,
Jordon having his cloths off in-front everyone @_@
because losing his luck to a girl.
Hope he don't mind I put this photo over here Dx!

No comments:

Post a Comment