Friday, December 10, 2010

My time on December~

Exam starts on 8Dec, well..i guess not only me having Exam as well as those students with SPM/PMR and so for other Colleges are also having exam in this month. So everyone must work hard for the Upcoming Christmas~!

My exam schedule would fall on 08Dec ~ 17Dec, but after end of my exam I would be going for a trip to Penang with my friends in Puchong at 18Dec ~ 21Dec. After tat trip I gonna have another trip to Pulau Ketam with another gang of friends in Puchong at 22Dec ~ 23Dec. Well...I tot i gonna working after that, but it doesn't seems that job is successful applied.
However, when I back from Pulau Ketam on 23Dec, my parents wan me to follow them to Bangkok,Thailand to have a family trip on that day 23Dec night fall until about 26Dec...

So I guess I gonna spend half of my holidays to all these trips..
Hopefully I wont be exhausted by the end of the month.

Wish everyone had a Great time on Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment