Thursday, November 10, 2011

New College Life & Friends

I stopped my study for almost 4 months back then...and waiting for New University intake..which is Uniten, but I failed to shift in because it wan me to start over again from foundation level.. which will waste me another 1 year and half.. so i decide to go back to my previous college which is Apiit-UCTI.

Since I had skipped my previous intake with my previous classmate, so this intake I'll be alone that joining into this new group of class. well...it's a whole new environment once i get back, might be too long didn't get used to this.. 1st few week of classes i'm all alone, cuz i hvnt meet any new friends..so no matter while lecturing , having break or lunch I'm also alone all the time...and I was very reluctant to make new friends...

After few weeks through, I meet one of my classmate in gorgeous fitness..then i just realize he's also from Puchong..so from there I start to make a new friend and he bring me to his gang in class.

This whole new classmate of mine was very interesting, they makes alot of jokes all the times and very serious when lecturer is teaching. Compare with my previous classmate are really so big different.

I feel so lucky, I thought i came back to this college I'll be all alone with all the foreigners..bcus this school is full of foreigners you know...it's really great to have some really interesting friends in class..

From here I learn that, we should nvr feel reluctance of doing anythings.. especially making new friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment