Sunday, November 24, 2013

An Unfortunate Month

A week back then, when I reach home from office, my autogate gt break down, which makes me need to park my car at the roadside opposite my house. While I reversing my car, I was only concentrating on my left sided mirror, which makes me ignored what's appearing on the right...at the moment I was just reversing all the way to the back and it's funny that I actually bang on a tree which grow right opposite my house since the time I moved in, and I didn't notice it at all. The peoples right around the garden was all looking at me, cus when I smashed my car to the tree it creates a loud noise to the surrounding...it was so awkward for me at the time to get down and take a look at my car...so that I just simply grab my stuff out and take a gaze right behind the car smashed area and then walk into the house like nothing happen...I know I actually saw a big hole right at the back then..


Terrible damage from a silly mistake..

Somehow..today, I got another incident happen again..well, it's Saturday, early in the morning I woke up and get ready for work, just the moment when I drive my car out from my housing area. Right infront of me I saw a Gdex guy riding his bike with one of his partner and stop by to a indian neighbour house. Then this indian neighbour open her autogate and got her dog just ran out from the house untie and chase towards the Gdex guy, this Gdex got freak out and tend to run away from the dog without watching the road, while he turn his body and start running he smashes his body straight to the side of my car while I driving along the road...at the very moment I was stunt. Then I stop down immediately and get down from my car to get a look over him. He's bleeding badly on the face, but somehow still manage to stood again after awhile..I was mad and scolded at the indian neighbour to kept the dog tie before exposing it, it's lucky that he ran towards the side of my car, imagine if he ran at the front of my car i could have ran over him alrdy... Then the guy partner just told me he will settle things down and told me to leave. I didnt done any help and just left, but somehow I felt guilty and really bad by involving into such situation..



From this kind of scenario I had actually learn that, every event in life could happen in just a second before you could react to it. It will be unpreventable and unpredictable, so the best way is to stay out of the reality world and make yourself to a safer place. Life is meant to be destined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment