Saturday, October 10, 2009

1st Day on my Promoter

Today my 1st day working as promoter,and it's also my 1st time working as promoter, i nvr been to work as salesman or promote b4, so this all will be quite unfamiliar for me...and ytd i been to the office for training, the Project Manager also said i very not dim...and my performance even lost to two girls which promote same product as me...feel so ashamed of i myself infront them haha...and they very forceful of using me on duty today lolz...

well.. bcuz today is my 1st day of working, so my Supervisor, name Chee Koon will lecture me alot lo...firstly, he juz teach me how build-up my stall and boiling all those other stuff, den after that he leave me alone on promoting alrdy..den later on only he came back to me wif my performances...and I'm promoting Liptop Milk Tea Product.

em..This job only work from 12 to 9pm every weekend and 1 hour break-time from 5-6pm at SouthCity Plaza Giant, and during my work, i wont be able to use my phone, so my phone will be off whole day except for my breaktime.

No comments:

Post a Comment