Friday, November 13, 2009

Dying Day...

Today once wake up in morning then feel something wrongs is with my stomach alrdy...After that i try to have a bowel movement at the toilet, but still feel very pain after i pull out "something" so, i juz force myself to wake up n go to bath like that lor...i were keep holding on my stomach that time..den after that i go down take some pills( fong sa yuan ) hope it will be better, but after i take the pills i feel like vomit alrdy..den i go vomit at the toilet later on...

Actually today was plan to go watch movie (2012) at Mid Valley 1..but, for my condition..i think juz cancel it lor...at 1130am, my maid tell me to go my sis school to get report card for her at Yak Chee, my parents were been out to work on that time and my bro also having work on his way, well..so i juz forced myself to drive all the way to Yak Chee lo.. that moment my whole body is heating, and i'm sweating inside my car..i use 1 hand control steeling and 1 hand holding my stomach..while i drive out from my house i think i hit something with my behind tire, and so my tire were broken and running out of air at the moment, that time i still didnt notice my tire is bomjek when i driving out from my house, and i juz driving all the way to Yak Chee with 3 Wheels.. while reach Yak Chee, i'm half-past dead alrdy...my whole body is cooling, i feel very cold and pain. so i force myself get to my sis class and find a place to be seated..

That moment everybody is looking at my dying face, a aunty that sit beside me tell me izzit stomachache? i softly answer yes...den she was really kind and get me a glass of warm water, but i cant drink much..cuz the more i drink the more i feel to vomit..after that she ask me wan bring me go see doctor anot..even i duno who she is, but at such condition i juz answer ok lo..den she called my parents and ask my mum over to take my sis back and her report card..and after that she straight away fetch me to nearby clinic, before going to her car, i had to move my car 1st cuz i was blocking some1, then she accompany me to my car and i pass the key to her to move it..i was lying at the back seat of my car that the moment, and she told me my tire is bomjek alrdy..den that moment i only notice my tire is bomjek..and so she bring her car over and fetch me to the nearby clinic with her son 2gether..once i enter her car i juz lying at the back seat only like a dead body.

After reach clinic, doctor checked up and say it was something like gastric or food poisoning..den he str8 away give me some pills and take it instantly..after i take the pills i feeling much better alrdy...i can walk n talk at that moment ad, before that i cant even speak up..all phones call also give the aunt take..After that she bring me back to the School, and leave me there with my car...my car were bomjek alrdy, and so i had to replace it with spare tire, i cant do it on my own, bcuz i was out of strength alrdy at the moment, lucky there's a uncle came by and helped me over it..After finish replacing, i thanks them and leave the school to Dee's shop there and fix my tire.

It's was unlucky that my tire is total out, means cant be fixed alrdy i had to change a new 1..so juz change it lor wat to do..this year i have total changed 6 new tires..ppl 1 year also nvr change once..=.= and after that i juz back and rest lor.. 2day really meet some1 that really kind, that aunt name is "Ann Teoh" even i duno who she was, but she helped me alot..really thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment