Sunday, November 15, 2009

UCTI Year End Gathering

Today Having our UCTI/Apiit Year End Gathering, almost half of my classmates were going~ we taking 2 tables at the front 1 and each table 10 persons~

The Event start at 7pm at KL Crown Plaza Hotel~
I started my car at 530pm, it was raining at the moment, i went to fetch Jet and Fred from fortune park then went back to Apiit bring Jia Ming them along, cuz Jia Ming them duno the way so they juz follow behind my car lo~ (actually i also duno ><) We went to the place that Alex told me, and waiting him arrive over there at Cheras Shell Station, he said to be there at 630pm, but den when we arrive, I didn't saw him and I call him den he said "Har?? u there ad?? i tot u said 630pm only out?" LoLx~ this fella really everything last minute 1 =.=" Den I went to Jia Ming's car ask from Wai Heng his phone GPS, so we juz try to use the GPS and detect the location lo~ then went we reach KL, we Saw the Crown Plaza alrdy, but....It took us more den 30minutes to find the entrance lols~~ I juz following Jia Ming's car circling around the Crown Plaza =.=" and he almost accident infront me!! The traffic light infront is gone red, den he didn't saw it and juz go through, those car and the side coming almost bang him lolz!! I juz stop at the red light there watching wat he doing=.=" About 745pm we only entered the Crown Plaza Ballroom, inside the ballroom really nice~ it's juz like in genting only It was dark and smoky inside ~ Alex them about 815pm only reach lols~ and so we start our meals about 830pm ~_~ There were alot performance, dancing or singing were show on stage~ few were quite nice only xD


All my lovely classmate~ Happy Gathering ^^







Em..At about 11pm, the event is ended~ , and Apiit gave us a free ticket to Clubbing~ but not really actually it's free la, had to pay also haha xD~ but 15 only :)
We went to a Clubbing place called "Maison" at KL , It was above 21 only allow to enter, juz bcuz we had Apiit's entry ticket, so they don't have to check our ages on that day =)
Everyones were getting "high" on that night and most of them were drunken too haha~


and so we "high" until bout 3am+ only back~ was very enjoying that night~ and so we good bye to each other and good luck to all drivers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment