Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gastric again...

This would be my 3rd time having gastric, this time i end up in hospital, it started at 4pm at Monday, i suddenly feel the pain at my liver, den i know it gonna be gastric again, at 8pm+ i go out dinner with my parents at Good View restaurant, i ordered a porridge and i only ate half of it cuz i cant take it anymore the more i ate more the pain i get. once I get home i str8 go to my bed and try to make myself asleep instead of having the pain.

about 11pm+ i still cant make myself sleep keep rolling up n down bcuz of the pain, den my mum came to my room n take a look at me, she saw i suffer so much and keep using her those buddhist things on me, den after that i ran to toilet n vomit, i vomit out everythings i ate earlier, den my mum go tell my dad about my condition and my dad bring me to the hospital, i cant even stand still that time, so my parents been carrying me out from my room to the car.

They bring me to the nearest hospital at Sunway. By the time i reach the hospital my dad call the nurse and put me on the wheel chair and push me inside the Hospital, by the time i cant really think of anything except the pain inside me.. den the nurse put me on the bed and later on the Doctor came by and injected me with something after that the pain gettin gone alrdy. And so i been told me overnight at the Hospital for a day. This would be my 1st time entering Hospital and overnight in it..but for the best of my condition i had to stay.

I been taken to a room after that den my parents left me after they saw me having rest on bed.I didn bring my phone, spec or anything else along with me, so i cant contact to any1 that im in hospital ><..

2nd day: The doctor came by and visit me at 8am morning and ask me bout my condition, and so i answer this n that lolz.. den i lay on the bed till like 11am my dad came n visit me and also i been told to do a body check up with Endoscope and ultrasound wave somethings lik tat. at bout 12pm they move me to a surgery room and leave me there waiting for like 3 hours? only until my turn to do the endoscope body check up, this 1 i duno what happen cuz they put me to sleep b4 put the scope inside me so i dont feel the pain, after i awake i been move to another room to do ultrasound check up.

After everything been done, they put me back to my room, and finally they let me to start eating something, before this i been like fasting for 20 hours not even drinking water. so i juz have some biscuit and milo for that time. Its bout 5pm when they put me back to my room and tell me to wait for my Insurance agency to approve my billings. so I juz wait until 7pm+ in the room and after that my dad came by n bring me out and go pay the billings and take my medicane and im out of here :)

Its really jam that time, by the time i reach home its 8pm d. Before i go the doctor giv me a disk about the scope, i open and i saw the inside of me... lolz.. i not dare to post that video here cuz too creepy and my hospitality bill for this period is like RM 2.3k it was more den i expected .. >< so guys dont choose private hospital if not emergency :D

No comments:

Post a Comment