Friday, June 11, 2010

Job at Gain City Parts

I got a job from Gain City Parts company now, working under one of their branch at behind tesco. It's my 4th days from now since i starting it, this job had too many things for me to learn, i had to memorize down all the items their selling in the shop. This shop is eventually selling Air-cons and Spare parts only, but they had way alot customers. Everytimes the shop juz on at 830am, some of the contractors were there collecting items alrdy, Afternoon time lagi nonid say la...and when lunch time, all my colleages are busy until 3-4pm only able to eat their meals lol.

In this shop had total 6 persons working, 4 are girls and im the only boy in there and also 1 more foreigner which help to carry stocks in & out only. My duty there is to get myself fully understand about the working system, and sometimes i feel very helpless, bcuz when every1 is busy talking to the customers or so and im the only 1 that doing ntg to help them.. and all those seniors there got no time to teach me.. feel like really helpless..and everytimes if people ask me somethings my mind are always blank and duno what to answer them, cuz i dunno bout the stock and the price list. And 1 more thing that i cant believe that siyao is collecting stock from next to my shop everytime >.> which makes me saw him every morning LOL!

Luckily this job i only work for 2 months, If not i gonna die very soon lolz..but i feel very bad that they are trying so hard to teach me everythings now... especially those girls in my ages there..really duno what to say when i gonna quit

No comments:

Post a Comment