Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beware Facebookers...

Today I had class for whole day...from 8am to 6pm, during break my friend told me to view someone's facebook profile bcuz she's pretty or something. so I used my fb profile to view her profile and i close it within a min cuz there's rlly ntg much to see there.

After all class end, i back home and go online to facebook. I saw some random person which i didn't know keep spam at my facebook page and scolding me with bad words saying why I wan to fxx her girlfren and so. I was like didn't know what happen at all and i quickly blocked him and try to ignore the fact.

Hours later, i used another fake fb account login and check on that spammer. And I saw something that i can't rlly believe with my eyes...I saw that the person had took some photos from my profile and uploaded it on his page and insult me with it..he's like spreading to everyone about me. I still dunno what happen by then..cuz this guy is such a stranger to me... after that i saw another screenshot he took down and post on his page. I actually seen that I had messaged the girl that I view her profile earlier today with some rlly bad and ridicules words...not gonna describe it here...but I seriously didn't send anything to her before..

After knowing the reason why, I used my fake account and message them with explanation, hope they'll understand and stop the spread.

For all other facebookers, please bkful, this might happens to you too. And don't ever to try add somebody that you didn't know, this is really a bad habits too, it might cause some virus that you didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment