Friday, February 11, 2011

Chinese New Year~

This Chinese New Year I got quite less ang pau, cuz many relatives has spread...some has gone outstation and didn't come back... other than that, this CNY were kinda bad for certain peoples, cuz many area were having flood like JB and so, it rains continuously for several days since CNY started.. lucky my home town was at Malacca, didn't meet through any flooding area.

Today I broke another tyre while on my way to college, I didn't realize it on the beginning, after that a car behind me keep hon at me and then that guy take over me and keep pointing my back tyre, so I know what's going on alrdy, luckily there's a Shell station beside me so that i can drive over there and change the spare tyre.

Time passes so fast that CNY is gonna end soon and Valentine time is coming near, but I guess this valentine is just gonna be the same as all the valentine days before haha...going through it alone as usual x/

Just to Wish Everyone had a Great time and Happy Chinese New Year and also a Wonderful Valentine~ 恭喜发财! Gong Xi Fa Cai!


No comments:

Post a Comment