Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Haiz...

Today I woke up abit late for class, cus was really tired yesterday at work and having a back pain all day long.... so I pack up everything and rush for class, once I step to my car and ready to go, I saw a deep concave scar at the back of my car..I got stunt for few sec once i saw the damage..I had no idea when this happen.. and so I ignore the fact at the moment and rush for class.

After class I back home, and I get down from my car I saw another damaged area at the front driver side..I was really confuse by the time..cus i didn't saw all these damage yesterday...even I park outside my working area I dun think got ppl will bang my car back and side...I told my dad to see the damage and he told me this will cost some money to fix it back and tell me to park my car nicely next time.. but I still dun believe I got hit by any car in condition like this..

My car was still new for me..so I'm really precious to it, but such case happen makes me really depressed..


Back Part..

Side Part..


This Part I just realize after I trying to take photos at the Damaged part..

Do you guys think that from such view the car is being hit by others?

actually I alrdy know what happen to it..but haiz..hate to tell, hate to care and hate to know what I'm going to do about it...

This Article is just some sharing ... =)
If you guys wan know more can ask me about it, or you can just ignore the post =)


No comments:

Post a Comment