Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011~

This Christmas i got a scented candles holder as a Christmas gift...and..i guess this is my first Christmas gift after all.. I got it from my friend's friend Christmas box, actually I'm not familiar with those guys..but all my friends having their own plan and activity, so I end up planless during Christmas eve...sometimes I really envy ppls that have brothers, best friends or lover..cus no matter what condition you have, you wont be going it alone..

During Christmas eve, I meet a group of awesome and interesting guys.....they were my friend's friends as i mention earlier.. they were having a exchange Christmas present party in a new house. I just simply bought something from where I works and pack it in my friend house..and we go there about 10pm gather up and play some games...they start to exchange Christmas present by numbering by around 2am and after that we circle up and listen to a guy's story and whenever he mention "left" or "right" we had to move our Christmas gift as it mention..it was really exciting at that moment haha..



After everyone got their present and we grab a group photo =) and around 3am most ppls were left and so do we.. although I didn't really know them but it was really great time having fun with them and bring a joy to this Christmas.

I guess everyone out there having more interesting moment on Christmas and by somehow I wish everyone had a Happy Merry Christmas and also a Happy New Year =)

Thinks about New Year I still had no plan yet..and I guess this Year I'm ended up single again><

No comments:

Post a Comment