Monday, July 20, 2009

~ 19 July ~

Today woke at 10am~ and i go clean up myself, after that i go switch on my computer and on9 play games for while~ den Ming told me that later on got 才艺表演 on 喜来登 at 1pm. I told him to go 2gether with me and when it's 1pm he told me he when out to lunch with his family ad..den after tat i call Ah Dee to go with me, and he go out lunch with family also and told me to wait until 2pm.

When It's 2pm he's back to his home, den i called him over to my house right away. den 230pm he reached my house and told me where to go..swt swt la.. den i told him go to the restaurant there cuz it has event opened there..We reached
喜来登 and it's bit quite late alrdy.. den we go up and watch the show.

When we was enter, it was crowded..and the light were all pointing at the dancers. Then me and dee simply find a place to be seated and at the same time we saw Kai Shin and Chung Yean them infront us. den v chating for while and continue to watch the show.

When the show was going to end, some annoymous guy came and ask Kai Shin for her phone number and that guy had a girl friend 1..Kai Shin juz duno wat to do that time n so gave tat fella her hp num and chat for little while...that time we all juz stunt and looking at tat fella..lolz..

After that It's time to announce for the winners to take price, den we all excited cuz one of our old fren(Ti Hao) won the 1st place. Finally the show is over after then everybody is out from the hall.
Then it's 5pm ady and its time for me to work.

I go work at 5 to 8pm, after finish working i walk back to home, half way i saw Si Yao hidding in his car guai guai shi shi there duno buat apa. den i go over n talk with him for while n told me about his(Secret) den take my back home at the same time.

After reached home, i go bath. after finish my bath, my phone is back on9(my phone owiz gt problem 1) and i saw 10 misscall, 7 from dee n 3 from my dad lolz...Actually we planning to go pasar malam 1 at OUG 1..but i not sure where the place is, bcuz JynEe told me tat there got a pm 2nite n ask me go over for a walk. when it's 9pm JynEe Sud msg me said tat she cant attempt to go, bcuz it's too late lolx...lucky i hvnt go there yet @@

So i jz tell Ah Dee go to Tmn Megah tat pm there fine ad..v go there walk for short while den listen a ah pak about his story n for his product this ah pak name Fong Fei Long he said he's very famous in Ipoh 1..i duno it's true anot..and his medicane can cure many sickness lolz..so i jz listen to him lo...after tat v go walk again for a short while den balik kampung lurh~

No comments:

Post a Comment