Sunday, July 12, 2009

My 1st Blog ~

Today woke up at 7am, i woke so early bcuz of having Carnival Open day at my old high school...after that i sms to chupei ask him woke dy anot, bcuz he telling me ytd tat he scare he could'nt wake, and he replyed n said tat he nvr slp.. tat time i really "...." liao, after that i asked him wat time go to the Carnival cuz i tot he will come n fetch me n go 2gether too (thats wat i told him ytd) den he told me "see me only..." i really wonder wat he means.

after that, i go 9dim myself and about 8am is time to out ad, i sms chupei told him i'm done ordy, waited few mins....no reply, den i juz call him only, he tell me that he's there alrdy n he said "har? u got call me fetch u meh?" tat time i really sienz liao, and abit dulan ordy...den i str8 away drive my bro car to the Carnival (actually the car my bro need to drive to work at pyramid 1 tats y i ask ppl to fetch.)

Reached my school saw alots of ppls n cars outside, i jz simply park a place den go in school, den i meet up with kok lim, wai hong n wei wern them n den we chat for while den we go to the canteen there, we saw so many stalls open by students in different society, and there also a "ghost house" duno organize by which society 1. many ppls outside oso come into our school for visiting, really so crowded tat time..

and den i juz walk around those stalls n see how they do their business lo,n saw alot of old friends lor, even make me surprise 1 is I saw joey n wilson also attend the carnival along, den i go "da jiu fu" with them and v have some conversation for a while den i started to use my RM10 coupon go for some "makanan" ad.

1st food i buy i think is from Natasha 1, RM2 for 3 jelly, she made it quite ok lo, better den my maid made 1 lolz...den after that i go JynEe stall,and i keep on question on her about her cake den she start to dulan me dy and ignored me lolz....really cute la she haha~ den i pity her tat no ppl buying it and i sacrifice myself n try for it lor~ i tried her stall "best quality chocalate cream cake"( totally duno wat izzit-.-) i used RM2 for it, the taste is fine for me but i not sure tat i will need to go W.C for next minute anot...

After that i go to chinese society stall, the Kai Shin's product is "hot" selling, but beside her tat fella(Suet Ying) keep on shout n shout to promote her "cha yet dan" and nobody is willing to buy for it, den aftertat she juz take ppl coupon and force ppl to have it lolz...really gao siu 1, and she also forcing me to buy it, but i probably juz ignore her =D

when almost 11am i had to rush to my work ad, but den chupei them started to go visit the "ghost house" so i guess i had no chance to visit it lor...den i leave school with "not willing heart" and rush back to my house return the car to my bro and i rush to my shop dy..

when i reach my shop, i find out the door is locked, den i try to call my supervisor, and she told me tat the boss is having lunch, tat time i really "-.-" zzzz" wat for they call me reach at 11am so urgent and the boss is out to lunch ? after tat i wait for around 5minutes + got customer come dy, den the customer scold say " wat la...agree with ppl meet at 1030am now 1115am still not in" lolz...den i jz told the customer be patient awhile n wait for the boss lor.. after tat i chat wif the customer n we talk about the new arrival puppy(poodle) jz 2 months only..so cute~ and beside our shop is church, those ppls come over n see the puppy oso..so outside my shop is getting crowded ad..but the door is still locked lols..so every1 jz stand outside n look at the cute puppy =D.

10 more minutes later, my boss rush back dy, he saw outside so many ppls oso "shock" dy lols~ everybody like waiting for him to open the door, afterthat my boss got talk wif the customer i said jz now, and they oso brought down the new arrival puppy, and so the puppy is sold dy~ so miss cute face~ lols.

today whole day really quite waste of time lo...i wonder if i stay at school canival more good..today is my 1st time work 2gether wif my boss, usually is me n my supervisor 1.. he la, dam quiet de lo..dont talk to staff de(me) like very scare i do work for him lik tat...everything he do himself 1, i so bored n sit there reading articles only.. n den i too bored jor i go sweep the floor behind the stock area, den my boss saw me finished sweeping ad he toke the broom n go outside the corrider there n sweep outside there, i feel he vry funny lo..why he dont jz ask me do it? feel like he wan to show me his work , i feel like i'm the boss to him lo lolz...

time by time passes, until 5pm..i finally "fong gong"(off) jor, dam syok lols~ reach bek home dy den my dog (Gary) barking for my return n i go play wif him a while~ after tat i relax relax..see my comp, on9 a while ~ den i call Ah Dee go out padang for a walk. We chat chat chat, hang hang hang den bek home lo~

at 8pm go out dinner wif my parents at 8road den saw Yee Fong dem wearing vry yeng coat come in eat oso lolz..den we "da jiu fu" tis n tat lo. after finish dinner liao den bek home on9 while again den i realize i 4goted some1 birthday today, n i go her facebook there n wish her happy birthday lo =) on9 on9 until around 2am den go to bed ~~





No comments:

Post a Comment