Saturday, July 25, 2009

Belated Blog~

This is my belated blog, bcuz was too busy and tired recently and got no time to write my blog.

First day (23 July); today only got 1 class at 845am - 1015am. After that, me, kah hoe, theng seat Alex's car (T.Fortuner) to Sri.Petaling for our lunch. After our lunch we went back to college. bcuz my car park at college there.

After that Alex drop us (me, kah hoe and theng) at my car there and left us ad. den Kah hoe and theng follow my car go to time square watch movie. Alex advice me take another road to time square. So i take another road to there, on the way there it was smooth. and when reached time square nearby i cant find the entrance to it. cuz the road at KL there was very messy. den duno why while i finding to road to entrance it has taken further and further away from me to time square. After that i try find my way back there it taken me 30minutes+ to finally get into time square lolz..and while going to park my car, kah hoe said i didnt park it properly and so i tried again and was so accidentally i bang on the wall infront lolz..it was only a slight scratches so i didnt care bout it..

After that we go into Time Square,We watched Land of the Lost.It was a Sci-Comedy show and very funny movie. After the Movie we went back to the Car Park, very lolx was we toke 10 minutes to find the car @@. The time left Time Square was nearly 3pm ad. and we planning to go back Kajang to have our lunch.

While on the way back, something like go into my eye and so i rubbed my eye and den 1 of my contact len fall out lolz...i was using 1 eye to drive tat moment, den kah hoe told me to stop by 1 place and then i lend ah yao to drive my car. Ah Yao drive all the way back to Kah hoe house at Kajang Reko there, while heading back on the traffic light we stop by, and we saw accident happen right infront of us lolz...a Persona bang on a Motor, lucky tat guy not injured much and still able to stand up.

When reached Kah Hoe house i got introduced to his family members, and that we go theng house to get his thing. and about 5pm den go finally have our lunch at nearby restaurant. After lunch, we go to Kah Hoe previous High School and play basketball with his friend. After basketball at 7pm+ lik tat we go yumcha at kah hoe house nearby mamak.

About 8pm den we back Kah hoe house ad, kah hoe mum noe that me and theng are staying down for 2nite so she cook dinner for us also =), den about 9pm+ we all waiting for Alex and Hui come to go for pool at Serdang. We waited Alex for about 30minutes and Hui for about 1hour++ make us all so dulan lolz..

2nd Day; After that we go Serdang for pool, and about 1am we back home lea. Me at theng back to kah hoe house, then we start our Math Assignment that time. We finished the Assignment at 6am, and geting so exhausted alrdy.and str8 fall to bed.

at 11am at morning we all awaked, and ready to go back to college to hand up our assignment. After handed our assignment we went to Asia Cafe to have our lunch there and meet up with Jet, Hui and their classmate. After lunch we go pool for while.

At 5pm i finally back to my home, and i rest for while den 6pm i had to go work till 8pm. den i was so tired ordy and i go bed at 9pm 2day.

Third day(now) ; 2day wake at 10am+ den i go work at 11am to 2pm. After back home i had my lunch and now is only time i can free myself for blog, but my free wont last cuz i had another assignment had to be done within 2 days time~!

It's time to start that assignment now~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment