Thursday, July 16, 2009

What to do to suffer

Today only got 1 class, it's at 845am till 1015am only. I drive to college, it's was safety for me to reach coll. After my class end at 1015am, i fetch Ah Yao, Kah hoe and his twin's bro to LRT station, bcuz they going to Time Square, they also asked me to join them, but i'm quite busy today...

At 2pm, i had to bring my Dog(Gary) for medical treatment, cus he got some disease grow on his face. I take him to behind Tesco tat Animal Centre, the doctor explained this and that about my dog. When everythings is done den i bring my dog back home.

At 400pm i go to bank n get for some money, bcuz i wonder tat i not enuf money go for dentist later. den 430pm I go for appointment at the Dentist there for filling my damaged tooth. I when inside waiting around 1 hour den it's my turn ad. I let the dentist see my tooth den, he said my tooth can no longer be fill anymore, it said the hole it's too deep tat almost reach my nerves of tat tooth ad.. he giv me 2 options. 1 is to remove it, 2nd is for save . I asked him how to save, den he tell me he'll remove the nerve of tat tooth, tat will cause alot of work, and the cost is 1k++ when it's done. b4 saving tat tooth he oso tell me to remove my extra tooth. My teeth grow like a triangle 1, there's 1 extra tooth behind my front teeth. he tell me to remove tat tooth by another doctor, removing tat tooth i need to do operation. I got 2 extra tooth, so it will causing me alot of pain that i maybe unable to stand for...and removing those tooth cost might even more...so that doctor tell me to go back and think about it...tat time i really feel like lost of sense of living ad..tat need to suffer much pains..

After tat i go to work at my shop at 6pm, but i abit late for tat...and got scold by supervisor..2day work dao blur blur de...my manager them oso dulan me liao...

at 8pm finish my work den go home dy...den later on go Pasar Malam with Ah Dee n snooker with him also...

No comments:

Post a Comment