Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Balik Kampung~_~

Recently gt some relatives ask me got back my hometown see my grandma them anot, i cant give them answer because me myself not sure that my parents would wan to go back there...then on Sunday night after my parents them back from dinner (they was drunk) and my mum ask me wan go back anot, so i juz simply answer ok lo..

Next Morning, i packed up at 11am then was ready to go back to my hometown(Melaka), was only me and my mum going back, firstly my mum drove the new car (Myvi) to her shop at Seri Kembangan there to get something 1st, then go have lunch there also..But i very dislike the way my mum drive lo, her driving skills is very sensitives always like to suddenly full brake, even the distance between our car and the front car is about 100m long, ppl infront brake abit only den she will go for deep brake.. make me wan to vomit when seat on her car=.="

So i be guai zai and ask my mum go purchase a "P" logo and stick on the Myvi car there, then i will drive back to Melaka =), While along the way back there was smoothly at the 1st 20minutes then after that very very jam along the way...=.= we jam for about 1 hour along the highway ... damn sienz lor..and somemore my mum very noisy 1, firstly, while i driving she keep said Dont Drive so Fast la!! i will get heart attack lo !! i was juz drive 110-130km/hr only lo, bcuz the new car no power 1 cant go further=.=, usually i drive waja also 150-170km/hr on highway 1 =P but ofcuz i will drive safe also la, dun underestimate my driving skills...then while jam the time because i keep my distance quite near to the front car ma, den she said Dont so Near la!! Later ppl Reverse Car den Bang liao!! ..=.= I juz wonder why ppl will reverse their car at a highway(fast lane) juz marvelous lo my mum zz.. i jz keep quiet and drive as my own will lo..i will keep on ignore what she said lolz =P

It took us bout 3 hours+ to reach Melaka to see my popo, it was half year didn see her alrdy..she juz 4got who i am ad lo!! she call me "ah Hong" (my bro name) when she saw me...den i keep say I'm "ah Wai" ah.. den she keep argue with me said I'm ah Hong zz...My popo at my uncle's house her own house was on other side, but she didn live there anymore since my grandpa pass away...after we had dinner at my uncle's house then we go to Tampin to my mum's sister house stay lo...ok la..i wont continue from here ad..it will be quite bored after then =) thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment