Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just Another Day of Mine....

Today wake up earlier in the morning 630am to fetch my sis to school (Yak Chee), was soo tired leh...after came back also cannot sleep liao, then i go on9 for a while and go for Malaysian Study class at 845am with Jet (I driving) ...

Today's class were so little peoples leh..because everyones at my foundation just finish their Final Exam, and every1 is not planning to come for the class..Only me and Jet attend it for today..so bored..

Our class finish at 1230pm, after that we gt nothing to do then i asked Jet to help me paste flier of "Lost Dog" lo..the dog was belongs to my friend, it was missing few days ago..and she having exam's coming so i just plan of helping her out to search for her missing dog lo..After we finish pasting we went to lunch 2gether with Ah Dee them at Kenari there lo...

After finish our lunch me and Jet just went back to home and rest lo~ was getting so tired 2day..I back home online for a while den get some nap for myself lo.. at 5pm my parents return from China, and they're waking me up with make alot noises..i juz having no emotional of their return lo lolz..then 6pm i went to Yak Chee and fetch my sis back home ... really getting bored..

After exam was tot of geting some work to do, but my 2nd Sem Start Straight away...and we getting no break for it aiks ..and now was being toooo bored ad..so i write some lame blog for myself.. for any readers please 4give me of wasting ur time reading it haha...=X

No comments:

Post a Comment