Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Maths Exam~

Final Exam for Maths start 2day, my Maths getting poor ad bcuz of playing all de time, While was going to have Exam i juz did some quick revision for it.

Today juz sienz lor...was planning go BBJ together wif kah hoe them to do revision at last minute, but then Saktia sms me and told me to bring her the way to BBJ, and so we said to meet in college at around 1230pm, but it was 130pm she only arrive !! make me wait so long zzz...

The Exam start at 2pm, den after that Alex call me said he forgot bring calculator LoL~ ask me go find ppl borrow it for him == after i bring Saktia them to BBJ den I rush to Suet Ying's apartment to borrow Calculator from her (BBJ is near her Apartment)..

when i rush back to BBJ the Exam Hall it was 2pm alrdy ...wtf =.= wat revision also cannot do...feel like empty minded go for exam..luckily this final exam wasn't so difficult i manage to finish it all smoothly at time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment