Monday, September 7, 2009

Stress!!

aiks..i dunno why Apiit so unfair, even Secondary school have public holiday 2day, I juz finish Final Exam then it start 2nd sem straight away not even a single week holiday for us=.=" and my new Schedule is soo full... everyday morning until evening (6-7pm) zz..

Today's time is most stress !! 845am class until 530pm, then i had to go "Yuen" buffet with my old school friends at 5pm..so it's abit rush for me to get there, or maybe i juz had to "p" my last class... we might had buffet until 9pm den had to go for Snooker competition at "KH 20" 1st floor there..

Me,Yang,Chupei and Bear Zai compete with the competition, it was total 20 peoples of participants.. and I'm juz start to learn this game few months ago, so its abit funny for me to compete it lolz...and i noe that it's hopeless for me to win the price =.=

Then the next day i also duno wan go anot...the price is so expansive, and the place is so far.. aiks...hard decision making ...and also i guess that i have no time to purchase any present for her...aiks..

No comments:

Post a Comment